1 2 3 4
>>Hey , come here you must leave me a comment or like , ahbo i eat eu xD. thankyou :3 <<

Follwer :)

2011年7月27日星期三

✪ 5 High ! *

Yellow Buddy ! :D

Today wake morninq . :) qo to food court find my son :) then , leang & ahfong come . they say want celebrate david birthday . ii with them :)

wait ald 2 hour he only come . xD then they qo buy beer . ii forqet what name dy . but they say very Concentrated . LOL . ii aqree . 


ii just drink alittlebit ald feel drunk =/= wt ? then , me & benard qo CC . he's too drunk , so he sleep . :)
after 1 hour . ii qo down . then david they qo buy 3 carlsberg . me & him & ahfong . ' dui zao ' benard still rest-ing . :)


the first time ii feel so drunk with friend xD feel qood ! ! but when ii back house my neck qot many 生酒诊 :( 痒死我 :((


Thenn , till 1 liddat , my boy comecome :D yerhhh . so happy nia d: 


we qo universe . ii watching on he play games . ii huqqinq him when he play . keep huq . 
ilikethefeel ♥ feel so sweet . & ii like ♥

then , he back with his friend . ii waiting for ba they . suddenly , ii can't find my phone ! Godsssssssss ! where my phone . ii find once & once agn . but ii can't find it ! :< T____________T

till they out , ii also haven find my phone :( this time ii die le :(((((((((

then , ba call my boy come , cos he haven bac :< ii feel so sad :<

back to school , ii call ba bring me qo buy a new sim card :) also can call 3 free :D

ii borrow ba money then ii bought one number is : 0162773454 ♥

Yeahhh ! but my 705 :((((((( imissit ! TT





喂,其实我想告诉你吼。就算只是一天没有看到你,我都很想你料。♥

Sandara - KISS ♥  

没有评论:

发表评论