1 2 3 4
>>Hey , come here you must leave me a comment or like , ahbo i eat eu xD. thankyou :3 <<

Follwer :)

2011年7月18日星期一

# Tao 道

Today , ii wake ald 12 somethinq . ii know it's late d: 

then mom say qotta qo out . then we out . bfore outing . take a picha from today ;)

Peace 1 #
at car * Sunshine * Peace 2 #

Okayy , after that . we qoinq out to Topikana City . * wish ii din spell wrong >< *

my dad qo do his work , me & my mom & my aunt qo for shoppinq . actually we just walk . =/= 

ii walk into a socks shop , my mom bough a socks . =/= cos she wearing spotshoe . 

then ii saw this . : Panda Socks ' . Shoo cute . xD  and ii take a photo for it , & me d:

Cute Panda Socks #

Peace 3 #

then ii qo to watson bough a contact clean . & qo to a chocolate shop bough a chocolate . it's expensive !

after that . 5 somethinq . my dad brinq us to another place . ; Damansara '

then we pass from full house , my bro keep call me help him take a photo , okay then . ii take it !

it's small * My brother there . #

 Then , we qo to a japenese restaurent .  name : Tao 道 . #

Tao 道 #
we just qo in & start our dinner d: that time just 5 . 30 // ald for dinner . need eat 2 hours . =/= bcause this is Buffer .
 


ii forqet this call what , but it taste not really qood . d: ↓


Wasabi . #

Dessert #

Dessert 2 #

My drink * Green Tea #



abalone #
The Hotdog is Tasty . other idk d:

Oyster #
Unaqi Rice  #



Salmon wid papaya . #

Here the tissue :)

My ice-cream * Green tea + Chocolate # 

idk what's this but mom say it's taste bad ! d:

Sushi + Peanut #

My brother just eatinq his ice-cream . #


This sushi , ii eat 3 time d: #

lala #


Somepicha of me & my aunt :)
Peace 4 #

With my aunt * Peace 5 #
 after dinner , ii qo top up for my boy then mom ask want qo karaeok ? ii ' YEA !

bfore that , let have some picha ;)
with my aunt aqn * Peace 6 #

Peace 7 #

After we HIGH from Karaeok . xD we back . then ii qo talk phone with my dear . then , qo have a sweet dream le d: 


END of today #

没有评论:

发表评论