1 2 3 4
>>Hey , come here you must leave me a comment or like , ahbo i eat eu xD. thankyou :3 <<

Follwer :)

2011年7月19日星期二

# 3

 School life . * 


When ii wake . ii saw my dad taking my phone . =/= when ii see the clock ald 1149 ! Ohnoh !

ii see my msq , ii just say : OHMYMAMA ! ><

ii qo prepare as fast as ii can . =/= when ii done . uncle ald come . :) Hwuhsss . d:

then ii straight qo to bus stop , waitinq for my darlinq . when time up's just qo up .

when at class . ii borrow my friend book . ii use 1hour44min done the whole book . qot 400+ paqe , my friend say me : YOU ARE CRAZY ! ' d: then ii watch another book . just few min . ii done another book . because ii have watch some bfore just continue d:

Then , finish all book . no book to see . =/= ii sleep . 1hours have pass . another teacher class . then she keep call me wake up to copy what she write . for the projek . ii use ' DRAW ' to finish it . :D

then rehat , my 2 cute darlinq can't rehat , cause they haven finish they thinq . then ii qo eat & qo find hoi yin to tell she SORRY ><

then , GEO . ii keep talk with friend , then just a few min ald PJK . ii have no idea why the time pass so fast .

ii qo up & find my darlinq . & qo down to the dewan . but teacher macam no come . so we just keep walk around . d:

we saw a indian qirl ; when ii qo there . ii just can hear jiachyi ask she .

' you like weisheng ? 
' yea , he's leng zai . 
' vishaak also leng zai mah . 
' i more like chinesse guys . 

Bwahahaha xD Our weisheng keep qot ppl like xD Indian qirl also like him le xD

then , BI . ii qo in . then sit just a few second ! teacher say . qo out to dewan . =/=

whaddat ! =/= then . penhinpunan , me & ching & michelle keep talkinq & write somethinq . d:

then ald finish school . ii qo down bus stop & ii saw ! ONG SENG KIEN !

ahleiii ! qor qor ! ❤

iimisshim muchh ! now ii only can see him ! he take out a wallet to me . that's what he wanna qive me ;)

ignore me . focas on the wallet ! <;3

iloveit so much ! #
Thankiew my lovely qor qor ! < 3

bfore ii have say the end . ii need to vent my emotion . :

YOU LIE ME ! i have people liarinq on me ! but you did !

you pontenq , it's okayy . but you just lie somethinq to me ! :<

YOU BREAK YOUR PROMISE ! < / 3

没有评论:

发表评论