1 2 3 4
>>Hey , come here you must leave me a comment or like , ahbo i eat eu xD. thankyou :3 <<

Follwer :)

2011年9月26日星期一

✪ 13 Care ?

Heyy , i know i'm not perfect . but how come you treat me as air ? who am i at your life ? i'm your girlfriend . not just a friend . it is difference .

you know ? i wanna ask . am i not good at all ? am i not enough good to you ? this time , i'm not going to scold you . i'm asking for myself . what did i do wrong ? why you just keep ignore me . because i'm too easy to get it ? or what ?

if can , i wish the god came down and tell me the answer . tell me why the world got so many girl and boy get hurt on love . maybe i don't have a great boyfriend . maybe he ignore me . but i keep on to love him . why ? just because i love him . friend ask me . why i like him ? i tell them . just because i love . when the first moment i saw him . i already fallin' on him . that's true .

love him already nearly 2 year . i'm so hard to get him . i don't want so easy to lose him . why does problems always occurred close to my birthday ? if this was a test , ok . i do . '

i only wish that he just stay at my side , what he want , i do from my best . if really can't i'll tell you i can't . i won't leave the thing away from my mind .

ya , maybe sometime we argue . but at last we harmony . you busy , you got your thing to do . i won't distrub you . but , i wish you to left some time to me . i also need your care . don't forget that you still have a girlfriend here . when you with those girl talk too happy . i'm jealous beside . ya . i admit that i'm selfish . i'm easy to jealous . i wish that i can kill all girl around you . only i can get you . maybe it like joke . but that's true . but these all just because i love you .

you lie me always . you say you wanna call me after 12 am . you lie .
you tell me you wanna come wawasan . you lie again .
you tell me you were not free . you lie again and again .
but i forgive all . i told myself you were sleep . you were not free . always and always .

all you do not good to me . ya . at first i scold you . but think clearly . i'm asking by myself . what i do wrong ? or you think that i'm not enough good to you . i change because of you . all thing . i change . but what i get . i have get nothing . but did i have any grumble ? no .

sorry for always scold you at my blog . now . i won't . maybe this is my life . why don't i go enjoy it and not going to grumble . why cry ? live at this world why tears is more than smile ? :] Thank for my friend love story . maybe i don't have a boyfriend like that girl . but , at least i got a people i love . i love him more than he love me . maybe he's not love me . but i did . :]

kay . stop here . :] click a like or comment after your leave :] thankyou :]

没有评论:

发表评论