1 2 3 4
>>Hey , come here you must leave me a comment or like , ahbo i eat eu xD. thankyou :3 <<

Follwer :)

2011年11月14日星期一

✪ 19 I'm only a fun girl .

Okayy , Hi . i'm not in mood . so , i have no mood to make something to let you all feel that i'm like a idiot .

ok , i have to say . i know my half year is not in school . and i think you all just like estrangement on me . but i know i'm bad . totally bad at all .

in the first half of the year , you all are just important to me . and even what i won't trying to argue with you guys . i make joke . i make surprised when you guys birthday . no matter when , if you guys call me go out where . i try my best to join .  

if who have problem . we all is going to solve it and we're together .
i know i'm rude . but i also trying to stop saying rude word when i with you guys .
i don't know did it everytime make fun with you guy . but i do really have do it before .
although me and you guy not same class . in my class . have no one to accompany me . especially my classmate . but every rest time . i also at the stairs waiting for you all came down . but this's just only 20 minute moment i have with you guys , i'm sad . but lucky is PJK few of you guys are in the same class with me .

every friday , food court with you guys . and some time wait for ling come . but now , ling didn't come anymore . how long we didn't saw she already . she got her friend . on that school . but in this school . i only got you guys . and i treat it so true .

to you all , what am i ? only a joker .

god , i really don't know . i have to say . i already hard to join you guys chat or you guys hangout . i don't even know .

but i you all just still important to me . i wish when someday i need you guys . you all still can bside me . and give me encourage :)


没有评论:

发表评论